Please read this disclaimer before reading/ utilizing/employing the information, whether in part or in toto, published on this website in any manner. By entering this website, it is implied that you have already read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions of its usage.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions governing use of this website as given hereunder, you should not enter this site
The information constituting this website may be changed/revised or supplemented from time to time at the sole discretion of the website owner.
The website contents are intended for use as educational, awareness, and guidance purposes only. Going through the contents of this website does not establish a patient-physician relationship, and hence does not a substitute for any professional formal interaction. It must not be considered as a prescription/consultation/diagnostic criteria/treatment.
This website makes every attempt to provide verified information from trusted sources. The information obtained and disseminated through this website cannot be guaranteed for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and is stated without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, for any particular purpose.
The readers are advised to consult their healthcare provider(s) for any healthcare decisions or actions based upon the information given on this website. The website and its owners shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or inconvenience whatsoever arising out of reliance on the information displayed on this website.
All materials on this website including its design, layout, content and graphics are owned and copyrighted by Dr Vinay Kumar and are protected by relevant laws. Only personal use of materials published here is permitted, which means that visitors are authorised only to access, download, or print such materials for their personal use, but not for any commercial activity. In addition, they also are prohibited from changing or deleting any materials downloaded from this site or from links to any other site accessible through this website.
Requests seeking permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the website should be e-mailed to Dr Vinay Kumar. All legal disputes, as also the venue of arbitration proceedings will fall under the jurisdiction of the physical location of this practice in, India with the language of arbitration being English only.
1. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website or if for any reason all or any part of Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You agree not to use this Website:
3. We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness is neither endorsed nor guaranteed.
4. You will be responsible for any harm we suffer as a result of your violation of Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties.
5. We are not responsible for your visiting and using linked sites.
6. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from this Website. We are not responsible or liable for any consequences arising out of reading and use of content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials available from this Website and links provided herein. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
Total visits4 1 6 4 3